Rent one of our guns to use at our ranges. Our top rentals include pistols, revolvers, rifles, shotguns, silencers, and full-auto machine guns. Or just use our facility!
Invest in yourself. Some of our training includes License to Carry, Basic Handgun, and Rifle & Shotgun. See our course lineup.
Be our Member
Take advantage of all we have to offer with our membership program.
SALES & RENTALS
- FIREARM RENTALS
Pistols, Revolvers, Rifles, Shotguns, Silencers, and Full Auto Machine Guns
- FIREARM SALES
Pistols, Revolvers, Rifles, Shotguns, and Silencers
- FFL TRANSFERS
- FIREARM REPAIRS
About the Range
We grudge no expense to ensure your comfort and safety on our shooting range. Our five galleries equaling 20 lanes are outfitted with the best equipment available. Each of the 20 lanes has a user-friendly touchscreen control panel, a target system that rotates 360º for improving your shooting skills, sound suppression technology to reduce the dB levels, and programmable target movement.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
- RENTAL FEES
Lane Rental $14.99 + tax/hr/person
- EYE & EAR PROTECTION RENTAL
- FIREARM RENTAL
Handgun $11.90 + tax/ hr
Long Gun $24.99 + tax/hr
Full Auto $34.99 + tax/hr
- FIREARM CLEANING
Handgun $24.99 + tax
Rifles $24.99 + tax
- PRIVATE ROOM RENTAL
$128/hr & up
Bellaire Shooting Range is proud to offer several instructional courses for individuals of all skill levels. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- BASIC SAFETY, HANDLING, & SHOOTING CLASS
(2 hr course – Handgun, Rifle or Shotgun)
$99.00 + tax
- TEXAS LICENSE TO CARRY (LTC)
(As mandated by Texas – 4 to 6 hour classroom training and shooting proficiency)
$99.00 + tax
- SHOOTING PROFICIENCY ONLY FOR LTC
$50.00 + tax
Children below the age 10 are not allowed. All minors must attend while being accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who will sign all documents and stay with them at all times.
- Any weapon should be treated as if it is loaded at all times
- If you remove a gun from a holster, keep it pointed at the backstop at all times
- If you are not ready to fire, keep your finger off the trigger and outside the trigger guard
- Be attentive and careful all the time
- If you see a dangerous situation, report it to a range instructor directly
- Never use drugs or alcohol before or during your stay on the range
- All of your weapons must be discharged and safely encased before leaving the shooting tray.
Give one to Friends, family, or even yourself